• Can Guitar Hero Top Itself?
• Latest Stevie Ray Vaughan Disc Gathers Live Recordings And Amazing Collaborations
• Starpulse's Favorite Motion Picture Soundtracks
• Celebrity Birthdays, May 4
• Stuffmagazine.com's 'Songs That Remind Us of Movies'
More News >>
At The Drags
King Of The Surf Guitar
Guitar Legend: The Very Best Of Dick Dale
Tribal Thunder All Albums >>
Richard Anthony Monsour was born in Boston, Massachusetts on May 4, 1937 and is a Lebanese-American surf rock guitarist, who earned himself the nickname ““The King of the Surf Guitar.”” Known by his stage name Dick Dale, Dale was a pioneer of surf music in the early 1950s. Dale's family moved to California when he was a 17, this is where he learned... Continue Bio >>
View All Pictures >>
More Concert Tickets >>
|Send "Esperanza" to your Cell|
Lonnie Mack The Chantays Jan & Dean Cab Calloway Dick Dale & The Del-Tones The Ventures Santo & Johnny Vanilla Fudge The Buckinghams Duane Eddy
Browse More Music: