|Release Date: April 18, 2008||Running Time: 94 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R|
|Genre: Horror, Satire, Sci-Fi|
• Jenna Jameson: 'Broadway Has Always Been A Dream Of Mine'
• Are Zombies The New Vampires?
• Miley Cyrus Isn't The Only Celeb Who Works The Pole
• 'Zombie Strippers' An Intentionally Killer 'B' Movie That Loves The Skin It's In
• Jenna Jameson & Robert Englund Star In 'Zombie Strippers,' Opening April 18
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:In the not too distant future, a secret government chemo-virus gets released into conservative Sartre, Nebraska and lands in an underground strip club. As the virus begins to spread, turning the strippers into 'Super Zombie Strippers', the girls struggle with whether or not to conform to the new 'fad' even if it means there is no turning back.
Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon
Browse More Movies: