X-Men: The Last Stand
|Release Date: May 26, 2006||Running Time: 103 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $234,360,014.00|
|Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Sequel|
• Who Are The Top 10 Female Supervillains?
• Hugh Jackman Tapped To Reprise Wolverine Role
• 'X-Men Days Of Future Past' - First Trailer Released (Watch It!)
• 16 Of Our Favorite Blue Movie Characters, From 'Avatar' To 'X-Men'
• Comic Con 2013: Superman & Batman Movie, 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' And 'Avengers 2' Dominate
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:A "cure" for mutancy threatens to alter the course of history. For the first time, mutants have a choice: retain their uniqueness, though it isolates and alienates them, or give up their powers and become human. The opposing viewpoints of mutant leaders Charles Xavier, who preaches tolerance, and Magneto, who believes in the survival of the fittest... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
X2: X-Men United More Related Movies >>
Browse More Movies: