X-Men: The Last Stand
|Release Date: May 26, 2006||Running Time: 103 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $234,360,014.00|
|Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Sequel|
• Ranking the "X-Men's" Powers by Deadliness
• Who Are The Top 10 Female Supervillains?
• Hugh Jackman Tapped To Reprise Wolverine Role
• 'X-Men Days Of Future Past' - First Trailer Released (Watch It!)
• 16 Of Our Favorite Blue Movie Characters, From 'Avatar' To 'X-Men'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:A "cure" for mutancy threatens to alter the course of history. For the first time, mutants have a choice: retain their uniqueness, though it isolates and alienates them, or give up their powers and become human. The opposing viewpoints of mutant leaders Charles Xavier, who preaches tolerance, and Magneto, who believes in the survival of the fittest, are put to the ultimate test--triggering the war to end all wars.
View All Pictures >>
X-Men: First Class
X2: X-Men United
Browse More Movies: