The World's End
|Release Date: August 23, 2013||Running Time: 109 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $26,003,149.00|
|Genre: Action, Comedy, Sci-Fi|
• Blu-ray review: 'The World's End'
• Interview: Director Edgar Wright On 'The World's End,' Sci-Fi And The Power of Ant-Man
• Check Out 'The World's End' On DVD, Blu-ray & More Nov. 19
• Box Office Predictions: Riddick Is A Clear Winner
• 'Butler', One Direction Top Box Office, But Spanish-Language 'Instructions Not Included' Is The Real Winner
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Twenty years after attempting an epic pub crawl, five childhood friends reunite when one of them becomes hellbent on trying the drinking marathon again. They are convinced to stage an encore by mate Gary King, a 40-year-old man trapped at the cigarette end of his teens, who drags his reluctant pals to their hometown and once again attempts to reach the fabled pub - The World's End. As they attempt to reconcile the past and present, they realize the real struggle is for the future, not just theirs but humankind's. Reaching The World's End is the least of their worries.
Shaun of the Dead
Browse More Movies: