|Release Date: June 19, 2009||Running Time: 92 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $5,306,447.00|
|Genre: Romantic Comedy|
• Check Out 'Ice Age: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs' On DVD & Blu-Ray Oct. 27
• Summer Movie Awards Part 1: Surprise Hit, Biggest Bombs & More
• Larry David Talks 'Curb Your Enthusiasm's' Upcoming Season
• Larry David's Character On 'Curb' Is Normal Compared To 'Whatever Works'
• Review: Woody Allen's 'Whatever Works' Is Disappointing
More News >>
Evan Rachel Wood
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:After the failure of his career, his marriage, and his suicide attempt, world-class grouch Boris Yellnikoff, spends his days insulting the small children unfortunate enough to study chess with him and irritating his still-loyal friends with his never-ending tirades about the worthlessness of absolutely everything. A former Columbia Professor and self-proclaimed genius who came close to winning a Nobel Prize for Quantum Mechanics, Boris fancies himself the only one who fully comprehends the meaningless of all human aspirations, and the pitch-black chaos of the universe. As he readily admits, Boris is not a "feel-good person."
View All Pictures >>
New York Stories
Vicky Cristina Barcelona
Browse More Movies: