What to Expect When You're Expecting
|Release Date: May 18, 2012||Running Time: 110 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $41,102,171.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Comedy, Romance, Romantic Comedy|
• Cameron Diaz & Cheryl Cole Are Elegant In White At UK 'Expecting' Premiere
• Jennifer Lopez Doubtful About 'American Idol' Return
• The 'World's Most Powerful Celebrity' Jennifer Lopez Is Set For World Domination
• Jennifer Lopez Considered Adoption After Making The Movie 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'
• Cameron Diaz And Jennifer Lopez Clear Up Feud Rumors
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Over the moon about starting a family, TV fitness guru Jules and dance show star Evan find that their high-octane celebrity lives don't stand a chance against the surprise demands of pregnancy. Baby-crazy author and advocate Wendy gets a taste of her own militant mommy advice when pregnancy hormones ravage her body; while Wendy's husband, Gary, struggles not to be outdone by his competitive alpha-Dad, who's expecting twins with his much younger trophy wife, Skyler. Photographer Holly is prepared to travel the globe to adopt a child, but her husband Alex isn't so sure, and tries to quiet his panic by attending a "dudes" support group, where new fathers get to tell it like it really is. And ... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Sex and the City
Shall We Dance?
Browse More Movies: