What's Your Number?
|Release Date: September 30, 2011||Running Time: 106 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $14,008,193.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Comedy, Romance, Romantic Comedy|
• Review: 'What's Your Number?' Counts On Chemistry, Is Greater Than Sum Of Its Parts
• Anna Faris: 'I'm Not A Very Good Lover'
• Trailer Talk: This Week In Movies - '50/50,' 'Dream House,' & More
• The Underrated Anna Faris Looks Amazing At 'What's Your Number?' Premiere
• Fall 2011 Movie Preview: September
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Ally Darling embarks on a quest to find the best "ex" of her life, by any means necessary, when she reads a magazine article warning that people who have had 20 or more relationships have missed their chance at true love. Ally is an original modern heroine. She is smart, attractive, funny and romantic - a young woman trying to figure out who she really is, as well as whom she should be with. While her quest to find her best "ex," or former boyfriend, is triggered by a magazine article, it also signifies something more: Ally is at a point in her life when she doesn't have the husband, job or life she thought she'd have. She is at a crossroads, which leads her to wonder if she has missed som... Full Summary >>
Sex and the City
The Love Letter
Browse More Movies: