We Bought a Zoo
|Release Date: December 23, 2011||Running Time: 124 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG||Box Office: $75,621,915.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Drama, Family|
• Check Out 'We Bought A Zoo,' Now On Blu-ray, DVD & Download
• Scarlett Johansson Is An Expert At Handling Snakes
• Matt Damon 'Freaked Out' Filming Scenes With Snakes & Bears In 'We Bought A Zoo'
• Two Jews' Review 'We Bought A Zoo' And Experience 'Christmas Miracle'
• Trailer Talk: This Week in Movies - 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo,' 'Mission: Impossible-Ghost Protocol' & More
More News >>
Thomas Haden Church
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Based on a true story, Benjamin Mee is a Los Angeles newspaper columnist and adventure writer who, as a single father, faces the challenges of raising his two young kids. Hoping that a fresh start and a new life will restore their family spirit, Mee quits his job and buys an old rural house on 18 acres outside the city that comes with a unique bon... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Vanilla Sky More Related Movies >>
Browse More Movies: