|Release Date: February 24, 2012||Running Time: 98 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $17,255,675.00|
• Jennifer Aniston's Rep Slams Latest Wedding Reports
• Is Jennifer Aniston Wearing An Engagement Ring?
• 'Act Of Valor' Triumphs At Box Office; 'Wanderlust' Flops
• Our Favorite Jennifer Aniston Movies
• Two Jews' Review 'Wanderlust': One Laughs And The Other Chuckles (Video)
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:George and Linda are an overextended, stressed out Manhattan couple. After George is downsized from his financial firm and Linda's depressing documentary is cancelled, they find themselves with only one option: to move in with George's awful brother in Atlanta. On the way there, George and Linda stumble upon Elysium, an idyllic community populated by colorful characters who embrace a different way of looking at things. Money? It can't buy happiness. Careers? Who needs them? Clothes? Only if you want them. Is Elysium the fresh start George and Linda need? Or will the change of perspective cause more problems than it solves?
View All Pictures >>
Browse More Movies: