|Release Date: June 27, 2008||Running Time: 97 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: G||Box Office: $223,806,889.00|
|Genre: Adventure, Animated, Children, Family, Sci-Fi|
• The Best of A Decade : The18 Greatest Movies Of 2000-2009
• 15 Kids Movies That Never Get Old
• Can 'Avengers,' 'Dark Knight Rises,' And 'Amazing Spider-Man' Make 2012 The Best Movie Summer Ever?
• 'Tangled' Review: Disney's Magic Is Back With Charming, Rousing Songs & Storyline
• Ten Greatest Entertainers of the Decade
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:After hundreds of lonely years of doing what he was built for, Wall-E (short for Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class) discovers a new purpose in life (besides collecting knick-knacks) when he meets a sleek search robot named Eve. Eve comes to realize that Wall-E has inadvertently stumbled upon the key to the planet's future, and races back to space to report her findings to the humans (who have been eagerly awaiting word that it is safe to return home). Meanwhile, Wall-E chases Eve across the galaxy.
View All Pictures >>
A Bug's Life
Toy Story 3
Browse More Movies: