Walk the Line
|Release Date: November 18, 2005||Running Time: 135 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $119,518,352.00|
|Genre: Biopic, Drama, Music, Period|
• Andre 3000's Jimi Hendrix And The Best Music Biopics Ever
• Reese Witherspoon: 'The Internet Is Just So Challenging As A Parent'
• Reese Witherspoon Hit By Car
• Ginnifer Goodwin: 'I've Never Had An Eating Disorder'
• Ginnifer Goodwin: 'I'm Not A Vegan Anymore'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:In 1955, a tough, skinny guitar-slinger who called himself J.R. Cash walked into the soon-to-be-famous Sun Studios in Memphis. It was a moment that would have an indelible effect on American culture. With his driving freight-train chords, steel-eyed intensity and a voice as deep and black as night, Cash sang blistering songs of heartache and survival that were gutsy, full of real life and unlike anything heard before. That day kicked off the electrifying early career of Johnny Cash. As he pioneered a fiercely original sound that blazed a trail for rock, country, punk, folk and rap stars to come, Cash began a rough-and-tumble journey of personal transformation. In the most volatile period of ... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
3:10 to Yuma
Beyond the Sea
Super Duper Alice Cooper
Browse More Movies: