|Release Date: December 21, 2007||Running Time: 96 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $18,317,151.00|
|Genre: Biopic, Comedy, Music, Satire|
• Andre 3000's Jimi Hendrix And The Best Music Biopics Ever
• Cameron Diaz Shows Off Her Long Legs In Short Shorts
• Jenna Fischer Was Once Jailed For Running A Stop Sign
• 'You Again' Starlet Odette Yustman - Hot Or Not?
• The Best & Worst Of Jack Black
More News >>
John C Reilly
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:America loves Dewey Cox! But behind the music is the up-and-down-and-up-again story of a musician whose songs would change a nation. On his rock 'n roll spiral, Cox sleeps with 411 women, marries three times, has 22 kids and 14 stepkids, stars in his own '70s TV show, collects friends ranging from Elvis to the Beatles to a chimp, and gets addicted to--and then kicks--every drug known to man. But despite it all, Cox grows into a national icon and eventually earns the love of a good woman--longtime backup singer Darlene.
View All Pictures >>
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
The TV Set
Browse More Movies: