|Release Date: February 13, 2009||Running Time: 108 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $3,148,482.00|
|Genre: Drama, Romance|
• Joaquin Phoenix Apologizes To David Letterman
• Joaquin Phoenix Documentary 'I'm Still Here': Hoax or Not?
• New Movies On DVD, June 30
• Joaquin Phoenix: 'What People Think Has Never Affected My Decisions'
• Must Avoid Movies of 2009
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:In the insular world of Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, Leonard, a charismatic but troubled young man, moves back into his childhood home following a recent heartbreak. While recovering under the watchful eye of his parents, Leonard meets two women in quick succession: Michelle, a mysterious and beautiful neighbor who is exotic and out-of-place in Leonard's staid world, and Sandra, the lovely and caring daughter of a businessman who is buying out his family's dry-cleaning business. Leonard becomes deeply infatuated by Michelle, who seems poised to fall for him, but is having a self-destructive affair with a married man. At the same time, mounting pressure from his family pushes him towards committ... Full Summary >>
We Own the Night
Browse More Movies: