|Release Date: February 13, 2009||Running Time: 108 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $3,148,482.00|
|Genre: Drama, Romance|
• Joaquin Phoenix Apologizes To David Letterman
• Joaquin Phoenix Documentary 'I'm Still Here': Hoax or Not?
• New Movies On DVD, June 30
• 'Two Lovers' Director: Joaquin Phoenix Is 'Making A Fool Of Himself'
• Gwyneth Paltrow Thinks Joaquin Phoenix Is Pulling A Prank
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:In the insular world of Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, Leonard, a charismatic but troubled young man, moves back into his childhood home following a recent heartbreak. While recovering under the watchful eye of his parents, Leonard meets two women in quick succession: Michelle, a mysterious and beautiful neighbor who is exotic and out-of-place in Leonar... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Great Film Moments:
View All Great Film Moments >>
We Own the Night More Related Movies >>
Browse More Movies: