Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
|Release Date: June 24, 2009||Running Time: 150 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $402,076,689.00|
|Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Sequel, Technology|
• Autobirds & Deceptihogs Heading To App Stores In Rovio And Hasbro's Latest Mashup, 'Angry Birds Transformers'
• 10 Films Critics Hated But Were Box Office Hits Anyway
• First Full Trailer For 'Transformers: Age Of Extinction' Features Optimus Prime & Dinobots!
• Design Upgrades And New Characters From 'Transformers 4' Unveiled
• Mark Wahlberg To Replace Shia LaBeouf In 'Transformers 4'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:First rule of Transformers: the Decepticons don't stay fallen for long. After Sam Witwicky, Optimus Prime and the rest of the Autobots beat back the Decepticon invasion, the planet breathed a sigh of relief. Sam went off to college hoping to put his adventure days behind him. Instead, they followed him and now he's fighting a darker foe that won't rest until the world bends to his will.
View All Pictures >>
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Browse More Movies: