Transformers: Dark Of The Moon
|Release Date: June 28, 2011||Running Time: 140 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $352,358,779.00|
|Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Sequel|
• The Explosive Movies That Crushed The Box Office On Independence Day Weekend
• Autobirds & Deceptihogs Heading To App Stores In Rovio And Hasbro's Latest Mashup, 'Angry Birds Transformers'
• First Full Trailer For 'Transformers: Age Of Extinction' Features Optimus Prime & Dinobots!
• Design Upgrades And New Characters From 'Transformers 4' Unveiled
• 'Transformers ' Producers Launch Chinese TV Talent Show To Win Roles In Film
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:The war on Cybertron between the Autobots and Decepticons appears lost. The leader of the Autobots, Sentinel Prime, attempts to launch the Ark from their planet, with technology that could have saved his kind. The Ark is attacked and crashes on Earth's moon in 1961, when President John F. Kennedy makes his famous promise to the nation to put a man on the moon. The 1969 NASA moon landing is actually an investigation of the wrecked spacecraft. As Sam Witwicky goes into adulthood and tries to move on from Mikaela, the Autobots learn of a Cybertronian spacecraft on the Moon. They race against the Decepticons to be first to find it and learn its secrets.
View All Pictures >>
Bad Boys II
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Browse More Movies: