Transformers: Dark Of The Moon
|Release Date: June 28, 2011||Running Time: 140 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $352,358,779.00|
|Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Sequel|
• First Full Trailer For 'Transformers: Age Of Extinction' Features Optimus Prime & Dinobots!
• Design Upgrades And New Characters From 'Transformers 4' Unveiled
• 'Transformers ' Producers Launch Chinese TV Talent Show To Win Roles In Film
• Mark Wahlberg To Replace Shia LaBeouf In 'Transformers 4'
• Michael Bay Calls Out Hugo Weaving Over 'Transformers' Complaints
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:The war on Cybertron between the Autobots and Decepticons appears lost. The leader of the Autobots, Sentinel Prime, attempts to launch the Ark from their planet, with technology that could have saved his kind. It gets attacked and crashes on Earth's moon in 1961, when President John F. Kennedy makes his famous promise to the nation to put a man on ... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen More Related Movies >>
Browse More Movies: