|Release Date: July 03, 2007||Running Time: 140 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $319,014,499.00|
|Genre: Action, Adaptation, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Technology|
• The Explosive Movies That Crushed The Box Office On Independence Day Weekend
• Autobirds & Deceptihogs Heading To App Stores In Rovio And Hasbro's Latest Mashup, 'Angry Birds Transformers'
• 20 Of The Coolest Aliens From Pop Culture
• First Full Trailer For 'Transformers: Age Of Extinction' Features Optimus Prime & Dinobots!
• Design Upgrades And New Characters From 'Transformers 4' Unveiled
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:The Earth is caught in the middle of an intergalactic battle between two races of robots, the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons. All that stands between the Decepticons and ultimate power is a clue held by young Sam Witwicky. Unaware that he is mankind's last chance for survival, Sam and Bumblebee, his robot disguised as a car, are in a race against an enemy unlike anything anyone has seen before.
View All Pictures >>
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Browse More Movies: