|Release Date: October 05, 2001||Running Time: 120 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $76,261,036.00|
|Genre: Action, Crime, Drama, Thriller|
• Suge Knight Documentary In The Works
• 7 Of The Most Memorable Cops In Movies
• Eva Mendes Fears Being A 'Messed Up Mom'
• Biggest Oscar Surprises Of The Last 10 Years... What's Next?
• Denzel Washington: 'Being An Idiot Is What Compelled Me To Do My Own Stunts'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Everyday there is a war being waged on America's inner city streets--a war between residents, drug dealers and the people sworn to protect one from the other. This war has its casualties, none greater than L.A.P.D. Detective Sergeant Alonzo Harris, a 13-year veteran narcotics officer whose questionable methodology blurs the line between legality an... Full Summary >>
Taking Lives More Related Movies >>
Browse More Movies: