Thank You for Smoking
|Release Date: March 17, 2006||Running Time: 92 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $24,792,061.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Comedy, Satire|
• Trailer Talk: This Week In Movies - 'Princess And The Frog,' 'Invictus' & More
• 'Juno' Director Jason Reitman On His Latest 'Up in the Air'
• Trailer Talk: This Week In Movies - 'Transylmania,' 'Everybody's Fine' & More
• Actors Who Have Transitioned From TV To Film
• Why is Katie Holmes Still Famous?
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Nick Naylor, chief spokesman for Big Tobacco, makes his living defending the rights of smokers and cigarette makers in today's neo-puritanical culture. Confronted by health zealots out to ban tobacco and an opportunistic senator who wants to put poison labels on cigarette packs, Nick goes on a PR offensive, spinning away the dangers of cigarettes on TV talk shows and enlisting a Hollywood super-agent to promote smoking in movies. Nick's newfound notoriety attracts the attention of both tobacco's head honcho and an investigative reporter for an influential Washington daily. Nick says he is just doing what it takes to pay the mortgage, but the increased scrutiny of his son and a very real deat... Full Summary >>
Up in the Air
Browse More Movies: