Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins
|Release Date: May 21, 2009||Running Time: 116 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $125,320,003.00|
|Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Sequel, Technology|
• Violence In PG-13 Movies On The Rise, According To New Report
• Paramount Confirms 'Terminator' Reboot
• I'll Be Back: Arnold Schwarzenegger Returning For 'Terminator 5'
• What Are The 10 Best Time Travel Movies?
• Check Out 'The Terminator Anthology' - A Collection Of All Four Films On Blu-ray
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:The year is 2018. Judgment Day has come and gone, leveling modern civilization. An army of Terminators roams the post-apocalyptic landscape, killing or collecting humans where they hide in the desolate cities and deserts. But small groups of survivors have organized into a Resistance, hiding in underground bunkers and striking when they can against an enemy force that vastly outnumbers them. Controlling the Terminators is the artificial intelligence network Skynet, which became self-aware 14 years earlier and, in the blink of an eye, turned on its creators, unleashing nuclear annihilation on an unsuspecting world. Only one man saw Judgment Day coming. One man, whose destiny has always been i... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Browse More Movies: