|Release Date: July 02, 2003||Running Time: 108 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $150,350,192.00|
|Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Sequel|
• Paramount Confirms 'Terminator' Reboot
• I'll Be Back: Arnold Schwarzenegger Returning For 'Terminator 5'
• What Are The 10 Best Time Travel Movies?
• Check Out 'The Terminator Anthology' - A Collection Of All Four Films On Blu-ray
• 'Terminator 3' Actor Nick Stahl Reported Missing
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:A decade has passed since John Connor helped Judgement Day and save mankind from mass destruction. Now, 25, Connor lives "off the grid"--no home, no credit cards, no cell phone and no job. Connor has no record of his existence. There is no way he can be traced by Skynet--the highly developed network of machines that once tried to kill him and wage ... Full Summary >>
Great Film Moments:
View All Great Film Moments >>
The Terminator More Related Movies >>
Browse More Movies: