|Release Date: July 02, 2003||Running Time: 108 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $150,350,192.00|
|Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Sequel|
• The Explosive Movies That Crushed The Box Office On Independence Day Weekend
• Paramount Confirms 'Terminator' Reboot
• I'll Be Back: Arnold Schwarzenegger Returning For 'Terminator 5'
• What Are The 10 Best Time Travel Movies?
• Check Out 'The Terminator Anthology' - A Collection Of All Four Films On Blu-ray
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:A decade has passed since John Connor helped Judgement Day and save mankind from mass destruction. Now, 25, Connor lives "off the grid"--no home, no credit cards, no cell phone and no job. Connor has no record of his existence. There is no way he can be traced by Skynet--the highly developed network of machines that once tried to kill him and wage war on humanity. Until, out of the shadows of the future steps the T-X, Skynet's most sophisticated cyborg killing machine yet. Sent back through time to complete the job left unfinished by her predecessor, namely the T-1000, the determined T-X is a machine that is as relentless, as is her human guise beautiful. Now Connor's only hope for survival ... Full Summary >>
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Browse More Movies: