|Release Date: March 23, 2007||Running Time: 86 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG||Box Office: $54,132,596.00|
|Genre: Action, Adaptation, Adventure, Animated|
• Megan Fox Reunites With Michael Bay For 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Reboot
• Chris Colfer Inspired By 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles'
• Brush Up On Your Tubular 80s Lingo With The 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles'
• Brandon Routh Finds A New Superhero
• From The Small Screen To The Big One: Many Stars Make The Leap
More News >>
Sarah Michelle Gellar
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:After the defeat of their old arch nemesis, The Shredder, the Turtles have grown apart as a family. Struggling to keep them together, their rat sensei, Master Splinter, becomes worried when strange things begin to brew in New York City. Tech-industrialist Max Winters is amassing an army of ancient monsters to apparently take over the world. And only one super-ninja fighting team can stop them-those heroes in a half shell-Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael! With the help of old allies April O'Neil and Casey Jones, the Turtles are in for the fight of their lives as they once again must face the mysterious Foot Clan, who have put their own ninja skills behind Winters' endeavors.
View All Pictures >>
Dylan Dog: Dead of Night
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: the Secret of the Ooze
Walking With Dinosaurs 3D
Browse More Movies: