|Release Date: July 25, 2008||Running Time: 95 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $100,468,793.00|
• 10 Most Dysfunctional Onscreen Families
• Will Ferrell And John C. Reilly To Record Rap Album
• Judd Apatow: His Career And Latest 'Funny People'
• A Chat With Adam Scott of Starz New Series 'Party Down'
• Spotlight On Kathryn Hahn
More News >>
John C Reilly
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Brennan Huff, a sporadically employed thirty-nine-year-old, lives with his mother, Nancy. Dale Doback, a terminally unemployed forty-year-old lives with his father, Robert. When Robert and Nancy marry and move in together, Brennan and Dale are forced to live with each other as step brothers. As their narcissism and downright aggressive laziness threaten to tear the family apart, these two middle-aged, immature, overgrown boys will orchestrate an insane, elaborate plan to bring their parents back together. To pull it off, they must form an unlikely bond that maybe, just maybe, will finally get them out of the house.
View All Pictures >>
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
Browse More Movies: