|Release Date: December 17, 2004||Running Time: 131 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $42,044,321.00|
|Genre: Romantic Comedy|
• 5 Sexy Latinas From Abroad
• Is Adam Sandler Still A Box Office Draw?
• A Look At Adam Sandler's Standout Movies
• Hollywood's Sexiest Funnymen
• Movies With Heart: The 100 Best 'Romdramedies' Of The Past 20 Years
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Married couple John and Deborah Clasky have their mundane lives forever changed when a fiery new housekeeper, Flor, and her intelligent daughter step into their home. Although Flor and John do not share a common language, Flor speaks only Spanish and John speaks only English, they soon find themselves romantically attracted to each other. This connection acts as a catalyst for both John and Flor to reevaluate their lives and motivates them to solve their respective family problems.
As Good As It Gets
How Do You Know
I'll Do Anything
Browse More Movies: