The Social Network
|Release Date: October 01, 2010||Running Time: 120 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $96,917,897.00|
|Genre: Biopic, Drama|
• 17 Movies That Prove 2010s Will Be One Of Film's Best Decades
• Jack White To Write Musical Score For 'The Lone Ranger'
• Lily Collins Visits Empire State Building For 'Mirror Mirror' (Photos)
• 'House' Recap: Nobody’s Fault
• Safety Group Slams David Fincher For Childhood Bloody Baby Doll Prank
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:In 2003, brilliant Harvard sophomore Mark Zuckerberg conceives of the idea of a social networking website which will become the world-changing phenomenon, Facebook. His close friend and roommate Eduardo Saverin provides the seed money for the new company, and Napster founder Sean Parker presents the product to the venture capitalists in Silicon Valley. Zuckerberg, a young man with few social skills outside of the virtual world, manages to destroy his few true friendships with Saverin and Parker due to his ruthlessness and greed in the wake of the huge success of their project.
View All Pictures >>
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
Browse More Movies: