|Release Date: May 04, 1984||Running Time: 93 mins.(AMPAS)|
|MPAA Rating: PG|
|Genre: Comedy, Romantic Comedy|
• Bring On The Angst And Neon, It's The 13 Best 80's Teen Movies Ever!
• The Most Rad Flicks From The 80s
• John Cusack Opts For Raven-esque All Black Suit At Hollywood Walk Of Fame Unveiling
• Molly Ringwald Wanted Viggo Mortensen In 'Sixteen Candles'
• Molly Ringwald Talks 'Getting The Pretty Back' (Video)
More News >>
Anthony Michael Hall
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:The day before her sister's wedding, a teenage girl turns sixteen and her entire family forgets. Already despondent, she has her day get even worse when relatives crash her house, and the hunk she has a crush on seems like an impossible dream.
View All Pictures >>
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Breakfast Club
Browse More Movies: