A Single Man
|Release Date: December 11, 2009||Running Time: 99 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $9,166,863.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Drama|
• 'Milk' Named Best Gay Film Of The Decade
• 'King's Speech' Wins Seven Awards At BAFTAs (See Winners)
• Biggest Oscar Surprises Of The Last 10 Years... What's Next?
• Rupert Everett Slams Jennifer Aniston's Career & Her 'Tasteless Romcom' Roles
• Colin Firth: 'I'm Dying To Be A Transvestite'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:In 1962 Los Angeles, at the height of the Cuban missile crisis, George Falconer, a 52-year-old British college professor, is struggling to find meaning in his life after the death of his longtime partner, Jim. We follow him through a single day in which a series of events and encounters shape his perspective. George is consoled by his closest friend, Charley, a 48-year-old beauty who is wrestling with her own questions about the future. A young student of George's, Kenny, who is coming to terms with his true nature, stalks George as he feels in him a kindred spirit. A romantic tale of love interrupts the isolation that is an inherent part of the human condition and ultimately the importance... Full Summary >>
Children of Men
The Private Lives of Pippa Lee
Then She Found Me
Browse More Movies: