Silver Linings Playbook
|Release Date: November 16, 2012||Running Time: 120 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $132,088,910.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Comedy, Romance|
• 10 Romantic Comedies Guys Might Actually Enjoy
• MTV Movie Awards Winners & Fashion: 'The Avengers,' Emma Watson, Will Ferrell & More!
• Jennifer Lawrence's 'Silver Linings' Wardrobe Sells For $12,000 At Auction
• 'Argo' Triumphs At The 2013 Oscars (See The Full List Of Winners)
• Best Director - Who Will Win ?
More News >>
Robert De Niro
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Life doesn't always go according to plan... Pat Solitano has lost everything - his house, his job, and his wife. He now finds himself living back with his mother and father after spending eight months in a state institution on a plea bargain. Pat is determined to rebuild his life, remain positive and reunite with his wife, despite the challenging circumstances of their separation. All Pat's parents want is for him to get back on his feet - and to share their family's obsession with the Philadelphia Eagles football team. When Pat meets Tiffany, a mysterious girl with problems of her own, things get complicated. Tiffany offers to help Pat reconnect with his wife, but only if he'll do something... Full Summary >>
I Don't Know How She Does It
I Heart Huckabees
Browse More Movies: