|Release Date: October 21, 2005||Running Time: 107 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $10,281,585.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Drama, Romantic Comedy|
• Wilson, Brody And Schwartzman Star In 'The Darjeeling Limited,' On DVD Feb. 26
• 'Romeo and Juliet:' Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Released In Expanded 10th Anniversary Edition
• Actress Spotlight: Claire Danes
• New Movies on DVD, April 25
• Steve Martin and Prince To Appear On SNL
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:A glimpse inside the lives of three very different people on diverse paths, but all in search of the same thing. Mirabelle is a "plain Jane" overseeing the rarely frequented glove counter at Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills. An artist struggling to keep up with even the minimum payment on her credit card and student loans, she keeps to herself until a rich, handsome fifty-something, Ray Porter, sweeps her off her feet. Simultaneously, Mirabelle is being pursued by Jeremy, a basic bachelor who's not quite as cultured and successful as Ray. When fate steps in, the outcome won't necessarily have a storybook ending, because in the end, it is life.
View All Pictures >>
Hilary and Jackie
When Did You Last See Your Father?
Browse More Movies: