|Release Date: June 14, 2002||Running Time: 105 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG||Box Office: $153,288,182.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Comedy, Horror, Mystery|
• The Simpsons top cartoon series poll
• Rainn Wilson, Liv Tyler, Ellen Page And Kevin Bacon In A Superhero movie!
• Katy Perry Joins 'The Smurfs'
• Neil Patrick Harris To Lead 'The Smurfs'
• Video Game Movies: The Good, The Bad, And The Boll
More News >>
Sarah Michelle Gellar
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Zoinks! Two years after a clash of egos forced Mystery Inc. to close its doors, Scooby-Doo and his clever crime-solving cohorts Fred, Daphne, Shaggy and Velma are individually summoned to Spooky Island to investigate a series a paranormal incidents at the ultra-hip Spring Break hot spot. Concerned that his frightfully popular resort might truly be ... Full Summary >>
Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
The Smurfs 2 More Related Movies >>
Browse More Movies: