|Release Date: June 14, 2002||Running Time: 105 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG||Box Office: $153,288,182.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Comedy|
• Rainn Wilson, Liv Tyler, Ellen Page And Kevin Bacon In A Superhero movie!
• Katy Perry Joins 'The Smurfs'
• Neil Patrick Harris To Lead 'The Smurfs'
• Video Game Movies: The Good, The Bad, And The Boll
• Picture Perfect Parts: Actors Who Were Made For Their Roles
More News >>
Sarah Michelle Gellar
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Zoinks! Two years after a clash of egos forced Mystery Inc. to close its doors, Scooby-Doo and his clever crime-solving cohorts Fred, Daphne, Shaggy and Velma are individually summoned to Spooky Island to investigate a series a paranormal incidents at the ultra-hip Spring Break hot spot. Concerned that his frightfully popular resort might truly be haunted, Spooky Island owner Emile Mondavarious tries to reunite those notoriously meddling detectives to solve the mystery before his supernatural secret scares away the college crowds. Scooby and the gang will have to overcome their personal differences and forget everything they think they know about fake ghouls and phony creatures to crack the ... Full Summary >>
Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
The Smurfs 2
Browse More Movies: