Saving Mr. Banks
|Release Date: December 13, 2013||Running Time: 126 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $83,299,761.00|
|Genre: Drama, Historical|
• Oscar Nominations 2014: No Sure Thing – Looking At The Snubs And Surprises
• The Biggest Snubs From The 2014 Oscar Nominations
• 'American Hustle,' 'Her' And '12 Years A Slave' Top Producers Guild Nominees
• 'The Hobbit' Holds Off Competition From 'Anchorman 2' To Top Weekend Box Office, 'Frozen' Holds Strong In Fifth Week
• Box Office Predictions: 'Hobbit' Vs. 'Anchorman' Vs. 'American Hustle'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Walt Disney spent twenty years in pursuit of the film rights to P.L. Travers' popular novel, "Mary Poppins," a quest he began in the 1940s as a promise to his two daughters. When Travers travels from London to Hollywood in 1961 to finally discuss Disney's desire to bring her beloved character to the motion picture screen, Disney meets a prim, uncompromising sexagenarian not only suspect of the impresario's concept for the film, but a woman struggling with her own past. During her stay in California, Travers reflects on her childhood in 1906 Australia, a trying time for her family that not only molded her aspirations to write, but one that also inspired the characters in her 1934 book. None ... Full Summary >>
In A World...
The Blind Side
The Last Station More Related Movies >>
Browse More Movies: