|Release Date: July 17, 1987||Running Time: 103 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $49,715,016.00|
|Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi|
• The 14 Most Ridiculous & Iconic Death Scenes In Hollywood
• Box Office Predictions: 'Non-Stop' Track To No. 1
• Box Office Predictions: ‘Robocop’ Or ‘Lego’?
• First Look: 2014 'RoboCop' Reboot Has Its First Trailer
• Comic-Con: Michael Keaton Says New 'RoboCop' Costume Is 'For Sissies'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:In the not-to-distant-future, a newly transfered Detroit police officer is remade into an indistructable cybornetic cop after being dismembered by a gang of thungs in an abandoned warehouse. Reborn as Robocop he is programed to serve and protect the citizens of Detroit and eliminate the rampant crime in the city streets so that a massive city-wide reconstruction project can get underway. But once he has completed his task, he sets his sites on the corruption inside Securities Concepts Inc.- the corporation that created him.
Browse More Movies: