|Release Date: October 18, 2002||Running Time: 109 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $128,579,698.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Horror, Mystery, Remake, Thriller|
• 'The Ring' Arrives On Blu-ray March 20
• Kids Who Scare The Crap Out Of Us!
• Who Is The Scariest Horror Movie Serial Killer Of All Time?
• Five Scariest Movie Characters - Do You Agree?
• 'The Unborn' Comes To DVD & Blu-ray July 7
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:It sounded like just another urban legend--a videotape filled with nightmarish images, leading to a phone call foretelling the viewer's death in exactly seven days. As a newspaper reporter, Rachel Keller was naturally skeptical of the story, until four teenagers all met with mysterious deaths exactly one week after watching just such a tape. Allowing her investigative curiosity to get the better of her, Rachel tracks down the video... and watches it. Now she has just seven days to unravel the mystery of the "Ring."
View All Pictures >>
The Ring Two
Browse More Movies: