Remember the Titans
|Release Date: September 29, 2000||Running Time: 113 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG||Box Office: $115,648,585.00|
|Genre: Drama, Period, Sports|
• 10 Football Films To Get You Ready For Opening Weekend
• Keanu Reeves Named 'Best Movie Quarterback'
• 'More Than A Game' Is A Story About Hard Work And Dreams Coming True
• Film's Most Memorable Football Coaches
• Race Matters: Is Hollywood Truly Color Blind When It Comes To On-Screen Romance?
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Based on the true story of the explosive events that took place in Alexandria, Virginia in 1971 when African-American football coach Herman Boone was hired to guide an integrated but racially polarized high school team--the T.C. Williams Titans. Angry, stubborn and a rigid taskmaster, Boone faces a cool reception from the team's players as well as an awkward relationship with assistant coach Bill Yoast, a local white man with seniority and a tradition of winning who was bypassed for the job. It's made clear that Bill has feelings of animosity for having to be an assistant under a black man. As the two men learn to overcome their ignorance and bigotry and realize that they have much in common... Full Summary >>
Romeo Is Bleeding
Browse More Movies: