|Release Date: March 12, 2010||Running Time: 113 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $19,057,024.00|
|Genre: Drama, Romance|
• Robert Pattinson Says Sex Scene With Kristen Stewart In 'Breaking Dawn' Was 'Like Doing Twister'
• 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Stars: Then And Now
• Pierce Brosnan In Awe Of Robert Pattinson's Popularity
• Robert Pattinson: 'I'm Almost Completely Deaf'
• Robert Pattinson's Major Wardrobe Malfunction (Video)
More News >>
Emilie De Ravin
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Tyler is a rebellious young man in New York City who has had a strained relationship with his father since tragedy separated their family. Tyler didn't think anyone could possibly understand what he was going through until the day he met Ally through an unusual twist of fate. Love was the last thing on his mind, but as her spirit unexpectedly heals and inspires him, he begins to fall for her. Through their love, he begins to find happiness and meaning in his life. But soon, hidden secrets are revealed, and the circumstances that brought them together slowly threaten to tear them apart.
Letters to Juliet
The Other Woman
Browse More Movies: