|Release Date: December 17, 2010||Running Time: 92 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $2,221,809.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Drama|
• DVD Review: 'Nicole Kidman: 4-Film Collection
• Blu-ray Review: 'Rabbit Hole'
• 'The King's Speech' Takes Best Picture at Oscars (Full List Of Winners)
• Inside Look At Today's Oscar Announcements!
• Oscar Nominations 2011: Complete List Of Academy Award Nominees
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Becca and Howie Corbett are returning to their everyday existence after the sudden death of their young son in an accident. Just eight months ago, they were a happy suburban family with everything they wanted. Now, they are caught in a maze of pain and tightly controlled rage from which they cannot escape. Conflict comes out of the fact they are are grieving in different ways. Howie finds comfort in the familiar, which only brings pain to Becca. Becca hesitantly opens up to her opinionated, loving mother and secretly reaches out to the teenager involved in the accident, while Howie lashes out and imagines solace with another woman. Yet, they struggle to save their relationship and a life to... Full Summary >>
From Prada to Nada
Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Practical Magic More Related Movies >>
Browse More Movies: