|Release Date: June 19, 2009||Running Time: 108 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $163,947,053.00|
|Genre: Comedy, Romantic Comedy|
• 10 Romantic Comedies Guys Might Actually Enjoy
• Women Want To Cheat On Their Partners With Ryan Reynolds & Ryan Gosling
• Sandra Bullock Is Single & 'Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way'
• Sandra Bullock Clears Rumors: She's Not Pregnant, Not Dating Ryan Reynolds
• Ryan Reynolds Takes Sandra Bullock As His 'Change-Up' Premiere Date
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:When high-powered book editor Margaret faces deportation to her native Canada, the quick-thinking exec declares that she's actually engaged to her unsuspecting put-upon assistant Andrew, who she's tormented for years. He agrees to participate in the charade, but with a few conditions of his own. The unlikely couple heads to Alaska to meet his quirky family and the always-in-control city girl finds herself in one comedic fish-out-of-water situation after another. With an impromptu wedding in the works and an immigration official on their tails, Margaret and Andrew reluctantly vow to stick to the plan despite the precarious consequences.
Did You Hear About the Morgans?
People Like Us
Browse More Movies: