|Release Date: March 07, 1997||Running Time: 109 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $41,228,718.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Biopic, Comedy, Romance|
• Top Ten Memorable 'Movie Bosses'
• Jenna Jameson: 'Broadway Has Always Been A Dream Of Mine'
• Slideshow: From Porn To Pop Culture Icons
• Howard Stern Regular Kenneth Keith Kallenbach Dies At 39
• Leslie Bibb Becomes Fulltime 'Crossing Jordan' Cast Member
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:With nothing more than burning desire and a complete lack of decorum, incorrigible shock jock Howard Stern goes from Detroit college radio dork to undisputed heavyweight king of the New York City airwaves. The story follows his life infancy to the beginning of his career.
Killing Me Softly
The Brady Bunch Movie
Browse More Movies: