|Release Date: August 21, 2009||Running Time: 89 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $6,373,693.00|
• Slideshow: Meet The Cast of FOX's Critically Acclaimed 'Glee'
• Summer Movie Awards Part 1: Surprise Hit, Biggest Bombs & More
• Starpulse Writer Compares Real Life To 'Post Grad'
• Alexis Bledel Q&A: Alexis Discusses Her 'Post Grad' Role And Amazing Cast
• Review: 'Post Grad' Has No Rhyme Or Reason
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Ryden Malby had a plan. Do well in high school, thereby receiving a great college scholarship. Now that she's finally graduated, it's time for her to find a gorgeous loft apartment and land her dream job at the city's best publishing house. But when Jessica Bard, Ryden's college nemesis steals her perfect job, Ryden is forced to move back to her childhood home. Stuck with her eccentric family - a stubborn do-it-yourself dad, an overly thrifty mom, a politically incorrect grandma, a very odd little brother- and a growing stack of rejected job applications, Ryden starts to feel like she's going nowhere. The only upside is spending time with her best friend, Adam - and running into her hot next... Full Summary >>
I Love You, Man
Browse More Movies: