Pain and Gain
|Release Date: April 26, 2013||Running Time: 129 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $49,874,933.00|
|Genre: Action, Adaptation, Comedy, Crime, Drama, Thriller|
• Check Out 'Pain & Gain' On DVD, Blu-ray & More Aug. 27
• Michael Bay Spent $75,000 On Sex Toys For 'Pain & Gain'
• Dwayne Johnson Reteaming With Mark Wahlberg For New HBO Series
• 'Pain & Gain' Muscles Its Way To The Top Of The Box Office
• 'Pain And Gain' Review: Michael Bay Gives Us Lots Of Pain, Not So Much Gain
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Daniel Lugo is a body builder and personal trainer at a gym in Miami. He and his buddy, Adrian - tired of being poor and determined to grab their piece of the American Dream - concoct a plan to kidnap and extort money from Victor Kershaw, a wealthy businessman, and recruit ex-con Paul Doyle to join them in their quest.
View All Pictures >>
Snitch More Related Movies >>
Browse More Movies: