POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold
|Release Date: April 22, 2011||Running Time: 90 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $638,476.00|
|Genre: Comedy, Documentary|
• Best of 2011 - Jason Coleman's Top Ten Films
• Interview/Review: Spurlock Speaks On 'The Greatest Movie Ever Sold'
• Review: 'The Greatest Movie Ever Sold' 'Two Jews On Film' Don't Buy Into This One (Video)
• Trailer Talk: This Week in Movies - 'Water For Elephants,' 'Madea's Big Happy Family' & More
• Review: 'Pom Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold' Is Hilarious, Thought Provoking
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:From the billboards in Times Square to the barren streets of São Paulo, documentarian Morgan Spurlock shines a light on the world of product placement, marketing and advertising through his new film, fully financed by the very product placement the movie explores on screen. Spurlock unmasks the marketing process, bringing audiences directly into the pitch meetings and marketing presentations which inform our everyday entertainment decisions.
Where in the World is Osama bin Laden?
Browse More Movies: