O Brother Where Art Thou
|Release Date: December 22, 2000||Running Time: 106 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $45,506,619.00|
|Genre: Adventure, Crime, Drama, Music, Musical, Period|
• George Clooney Talks About His Favorite Films And What He Wants To Be Remembered For
• Blu-ray Review: 'O Brother, Where Art Thou?'
• Stephen Root Talks 'The Men Who Stare At Goats,' George Clooney & '24'
• Spotlight On The Coen Brothers' Remake Of John Wayne Classic 'True Grit'
• Coen Brothers Spotlight: From Their Beginnings To 'Burn After Reading'
More News >>
Tim Blake Nelson
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:In this update of Homer's "The Odyssey," set in the 1930's Depression-era deep South, three convicts--the garrulous silver-tongued Everett, the sweet and simple Delmar and the maladjusted Pete--escape from a chain gang and embark on the adventure of a lifetime. They set out to pursue their freedom and the promise of sharing in the division of a fortune in buried treasure. With nothing to lose and still shackled, they make a hasty run for their lives and end up on an incredible journey filled with awesome experiences and colorful characters. However, they must also match wits with a cunning and mysterious lawman determined to capture them.
Burn After Reading
The Big Lebowski
The Man Who Wasn't There
Browse More Movies: