|Release Date: June 16, 2006||Running Time: 91 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG||Box Office: $80,197,993.00|
|Genre: Comedy, Sports|
• The Best & Worst Of Jack Black
• MTV Announces Nominees For '2007 MTV Movie Awards'
• Danny Elfman's Original Score For Charlotte's Web Hits Stores Dec. 5; Features Sarah McLachlan; Win It!
• New Movies on DVD, Oct. 24
• Fall 2006 Movie Preview: Comedies
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Nacho is a man without skills. After growing up in a Mexican monastery, he is now a grown man and the monastery's cook, but doesn't seem to fit in. Nacho cares deeply for the orphans he feeds, but his food is terrible--mostly, if you ask him, a result of his terrible ingredients. He realizes he must hatch a plan to make money to buy better food for "the young orphans, who have nothing" (and if in doing so Nacho can impress the lovely Sister Encarnacion, that would be a big plus). When Nacho is struck by the idea to earn money as a Lucha Libre wrestler, he finds that he has a natural, raw talent for wrestling. As he teams with his rail-thin, unconventional partner, Esqueleto (the Skeleton), N... Full Summary >>
School of Rock
Tenacious D In: The Pick of Destiny
Browse More Movies: