|Release Date: October 08, 2003||Running Time: 137 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $90,135,191.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Drama, Thriller|
• Check Out The 'Clint Eastwood 20 Film Collection' On Blu-ray June 4
• Q&A: 'Person of Interest' Star Kevin Chapman
• 'The Town' With It All: The Best Boston Based Films
• Sean Penn Hopes His Critics 'Die Of Rectal Cancer'
• Trailer Talk: This Week In Movies - 'Shutter Island,' 'The Ghost Writer,'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:When they were kids growing up together in a rough section of Boston, Jimmy Markum, Dave Boyle and Sean Devine spent their days playing stickball on the street, the way most boys did in their blue-collar neighborhood of East Buckingham. Nothing much out of the ordinary ever happened, until a moment's decision drastically altered the course of each ... Full Summary >>
Gran Torino More Related Movies >>
Browse More Movies: