My Sister's Keeper
|Release Date: June 26, 2009||Running Time: 106 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $49,185,998.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Drama|
• Abigail Breslin Stars in PSA Urging Fans to Join the Fight Against Leukemia
• Cameron Diaz Took 'Knight And Day' Role To Have 'Some Fun'
• Check Out 'Bruno' on Blu-Ray, Hi-Def & DVD Nov. 17
• 'My Sister's Keeper' On DVD, Blu-Ray, On Demand & Digital Download Nov. 17
• Everything Geeky: Onscreen Inaccuracy - Necessary or Needless?
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Sara and Brian Fitzgerald's life with their young son and their two-year-old daughter, Kate, is forever altered when they learn that Kate has leukemia. The parents' only hope is to conceive another child, specifically intended to save Kate's life. For some, such genetic engineering would raise both moral and ethical questions; for the Fitzgeralds, Sara in particular, there is no choice but to do whatever it takes to keep Kate alive. And what it takes is Anna. Kate and Anna share a bond closer than most sisters: though Kate is older, she relies on her little sister--in fact, her life depends on Anna. Throughout their young lives, the sisters endure various medical procedures and hospital stay... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
August: Osage County
Unhook the Stars
Browse More Movies: