My Sister's Keeper
|Release Date: June 26, 2009||Running Time: 106 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $49,185,998.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Drama|
• Abigail Breslin Stars in PSA Urging Fans to Join the Fight Against Leukemia
• Cameron Diaz Took 'Knight And Day' Role To Have 'Some Fun'
• Check Out 'Bruno' on Blu-Ray, Hi-Def & DVD Nov. 17
• 'My Sister's Keeper' On DVD, Blu-Ray, On Demand & Digital Download Nov. 17
• Everything Geeky: Onscreen Inaccuracy - Necessary or Needless?
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Sara and Brian Fitzgerald's life with their young son and their two-year-old daughter, Kate, is forever altered when they learn that Kate has leukemia. The parents' only hope is to conceive another child, specifically intended to save Kate's life. For some, such genetic engineering would raise both moral and ethical questions; for the Fitzgeralds, ... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Unhook the Stars More Related Movies >>
Browse More Movies: