My Big Fat Greek Wedding
|Release Date: April 19, 2002||Running Time: 95 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG||Box Office: $241,437,427.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Biopic, Comedy, Romance, Romantic Comedy|
• Check Out 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' 10th Anniversary Special Edition
• John Corbett Sleeps On 'Sex And The City' Set
• Nia Vardalos Keeps Adopted Daughter Out Of Spotlight
• This Week's Movie Buzz: See It, Rent It, Or Skip It?
• Best Wedding Films - What's Your Favorite?
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Toula Portokalos' family from the suburbs of Chicago promotes exactly three traditional values - "Marry a Greek boy, have Greek babies, and feed everyone." From an early age, she is mortified by their patriotic 'over-the-top' ways. When she falls in love with Ian, a WASPy non-Greek, Toula struggles to get her family to accept her eager fiance while she herself comes to terms with her heritage, her cultural identity, and their meddlesome ways.
I Hate Valentine's Day
Browse More Movies: