|Release Date: December 23, 2005||Running Time: 164 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $47,379,090.00|
|Genre: Drama, Historical, Period, Sports, Thriller|
• Biggest Oscar Surprises Of The Last 10 Years... What's Next?
• Daniel Day-Lewis To Play Abraham Lincoln
• Another Look At the Cast Of 'Star Trek'
• Tom Cruise Stars In 'Valkyrie,' In Theaters Dec. 26; Watch The Trailer Here
• Seth Rogen Should Never Have Been Famous
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:In September of 1972 an unprecedented terrorist attack unfolded live before 900 million television viewers across the globe and ushered in a brave new world of unpredictable violence. It was the second week of the Summer Olympics, and in Munich, West Germany, the games that had been dubbed "The Olympics of Peace and Joy" were off to a rousing start. Without warning, an extremist Palestinian group known as Black September invaded the Olympic Village, killing two members of the Israeli Olympic team and capturing nine hostages. The tense stand-off and tragic massacre that ensued played out with stunning immediacy on television before an international populace and ended 21 hours later when ancho... Full Summary >>
The Adventures of Tintin
Browse More Movies: