Mother and Child
|Release Date: May 07, 2010||Running Time: 126 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $1,110,286.00|
• 'Two Jews On Film' Pick Their Top 10 For 2010 (Video)
• Naomi Watts: 'Every Day I Second Guess Myself As A Mother'
• Annette Bening Goes From Politics To The Economy
• Naomi Watts And Unborn Baby Star In New Film
• Amanda Seyfried: Another Actress Who Would Make The Perfect Vampire
Samuel L. Jackson
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Three women's lives share a common core: they have all been profoundly affected by adoption. Karen had a baby at 14, gave her up at birth, and has been haunted ever since by the daughter she never knew. Elizabeth grew up as an adopted child; she's a bright and ambitious lawyer, but a flinty loner in her personal life. Lucy is just embarking with her husband on the adoption odyssey, looking for a baby to become their own.
Things You Can Tell Just By Looking At Her
Browse More Movies: