|Release Date: June 12, 2009||Running Time: 97 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $5,009,677.00|
|Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller|
• Forgotten Friday Flick - 'Moon'
• Summer Movie Awards Part 1: Surprise Hit, Biggest Bombs & More
• 'Star Trek' Tops Spike TV 'Scream 2009' Awards With 17 Noms
• This Week's Movie Buzz: See It, Rent It, Or Skip It?
• 'Moon' Brings Philosophical Questions To Movie-Watchers
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:It is the near future. Astronaut Sam Bell is living on the far side of the moon, completing a three-year contract with Lunar Industries to mine Earth's primary source of energy, Helium-3. It is a lonely job, made harder by a broken satellite that allows no live communications home. Taped messages are all Sam can send and receive. Thankfully, his time on the moon is nearly over, and Sam will be reunited with his wife, Tess, and their three-year-old daughter, Eve, in only a few short weeks. Finally, he will leave the isolation of "Sarang," the moon base that has been his home for so long, and he will finally have someone to talk to beyond "Gerty," the base's well-intentioned, but rather uncomp... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
The Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy
Browse More Movies: