|Release Date: November 02, 2001||Running Time: 92 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: G||Box Office: $255,870,172.00|
|Genre: Adventure, Animated, Comedy|
• 16 Of Our Favorite Blue Movie Characters, From 'Avatar' To 'X-Men'
• Pixar's 'Monsters University' Holds Off The Zombies Of 'World War Z' To Take Weekend Box Office
• The Morning Roundup: Monsters vs Zombies, Paula Deen Fired, George Lucas Weds
• Blu-Ray Review: 'Monster's, Inc. 3D: Ultimate Collector's Edition'
• Coming Soon: 3D 'Finding Nemo,' 'Little Mermaid' & More
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Monsters, Inc. is the largest scare factory in the monster world and the top kid Scarer is James "Sully" Sullivan, a huge intimidating monster with blue fur, large purple spots and horns. His Scare Assistant, best friend and roommate is Mike Wazowski, a lime green, opinionated, fiesty, one-eyed monster. Scaring children isn't such an easy job--mons... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Howl's Moving Castle
Up More Related Movies >>
Browse More Movies: