Man on Fire
|Release Date: April 21, 2004||Running Time: 142 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $77,894,965.00|
|Genre: Action, Adaptation, Remake, Thriller|
• Happy 18th Birthday, Dakota Fanning! (Photos)
• Trailer Talk: This Week In Movies - 'Saw VI,' 'Vampire's Assistant' & More
• This Week's Movie Buzz: See It, Rent It, Or Skip It?
• Race Matters: Is Hollywood Truly Color Blind When It Comes To On-Screen Romance?
• Spotlight On Celebrity Sisters
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:A wave of kidnappings has swept through Mexico, feeding a growing sense of panic among its wealthier citizens, especially parents. In one six-day period, there were twenty-four abductions, leading many to hire bodyguards for their children. Into this world enters John Creasy, a burned-out ex-CIA operative/assassin, who has given up on life. Creasy's friend Rayburn brings him to Mexico City to be a bodyguard to nine-year-old Pita Ramos, daughter of industrialist Samuel Ramos and his wife Lisa. Creasy is not interested in being a bodyguard, especially to a youngster, but for lack of something better to do, he accepts the assignment. Creasy barely tolerates the precocious child and her pesterin... Full Summary >>
The Taking of Pelham 123
Browse More Movies: